Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

July is here and all is well!

It has been just over three months since Micah was born and I am happy to report we are all still alive. Summer was supposed to be more relaxing, but I am still waiting to catch my breath. My brother Drew and I have been busy mowing lawns and doing landscape projects for King Chop. Jennie has since gone back to work part time at Lakeland hospital. As tough as that can be, she says it helps in changing the pace a little, plus I get to stay home a whole day and spend time with my little man. I am trying to do all the family / work stuff and on top of that work on my masters program. I often find myself being up past midnight doing coursework after my fam has gone to bed. Isn't life grand!!! Don't worry though, we have still found time for enjoyment and lots of fun. We are looking forward to the rest of the summer and all of the events that are still going to be a part of it.

Oh, and of course, the real reason you're checking out our blog... MORE PICTURES! By the way, Micah had his 3 month pictures taken and we had a family photo shoot at the beach this last week, but we have not gotten them back yet. We will be sure to share them with you!


I actually was able to catch some brown trout on a quick flyfishing escape the other night!

The three amigos


Watching daddy at his softball game (he looks so interested).


We went swimming in a pool for the first time with Drew, Rebecca, and Teague. Micah loved swimming. He was kicking and smiling!




What just happened!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment