Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Micah is 3!

Micah was officially 3 years old this past Wednesday, April 3rd! I can't believe I have a 3 year old...
Today we had family and friends over to celebrate.  Since it was the first week of baseball, we had a Tiger's baseball themed party.
Ballpark food-Baby Ruths, Baseball cupcakes, lemonade (also served but not pictured-hot dogs, popcorn, beer, Big League Chew, and not baseball themed but served fruit, chips, and cake and ice cream)
 Baseball cupcakes (thanks Pinterest for the idea!)
 Singing Happy Birthday
 Blowing out the candles
 Sorry, didn't get any pics of opening presents. It was mayhem! There were 7 kids age 4 and under, and there were 4 of them wanting and trying to open gifts... :) 
A lot of the boys went outside to play teeball, corn hole, and just chew their Big League gum.
 Which thanks to Matt, Micah calls "Chaw" gum, and he wanted to show it to me...
real cute Micah
 And that is Gabe in the background playing teeball!
 And since it was his birthday, I had to pull old pictures and reminisce!
This was taken April 1st, 2010- two days before Micah was born!
 April 3rd, 2010, 12:13pm, Micah was born!
 One day old, taking a break from being under the lights (he was jaundiced)
 This is from when he was one!
 First Birthday
 Second Birthday
Micah, we love you so much! We are so blessed to have you in our lives and are honored to be your parents!
(Funny thing Micah has been saying to me, and now I know he is listening when I talk to him... "I love you Mama, but you need to listen!)

1 comment:

  1. So, as Micah was falling asleep on my lap tonight we had a conversation about Disney movies, which ones I had on top of the entertainment center, how he liked Tangled, and I asked if he liked the little mermaid. He told me he liked it but it was scary. I told him Ursula is a scary because she's mean and dark. He thought for awhile and then asked me why she's so mean? Whoa big 3-year-old boy? That's a heavy question for a little man who just turned 3. My 4-year-old doesn't ask questions like that. I did tell him that Ursula is jealous of Ariel because she's beautiful and she sings really well, Drew added because she's fat {his word not mine, I don't like that word} Ariel's not. Thankfully Micah didn't hear his "wise" Uncle Drew.

    ReplyDelete