Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Its been awhile!

Some recent happenings in the Maier household...

Bufous and Kramer cuddling in the 3 seasons room
We went to the St Joe vs. Lakeshore football game a few weeks ago.



Enjoying the game!



Hail from a storm a week or two ago




Kramer napping with Micah


This past Monday we went out to Grandmere state park for our annual walk.

















Just an update on the miscarriage. I have been going in weekly to have my blood drawn. They check my HCG levels, they have to go back to 0 to be a complete miscarriage (avoid a D & C). I was hoping I was done, but these were the lab values from the past few weeks : 36000, 22000, 8000, 164, and now 24....seriously? Close enough to zero, right? No, still have to go and have my blood drawn on Monday. I have been saying this for the past three times, but hopefully this is the last time!!! Pray that this is the last. My vein is shot!


















No comments:

Post a Comment