Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

38 weeks-Compared

38 weeks today! We pulled out pregnancy pics of me with Micah. I thought orignally I looked much bigger with Adelie now than I did with Micah, but now that I put on the same shirt and am seeing the pics together, I don't look much different.  So left pic is with Adelie, 38 weeks, right is Micah, 38 weeks.
We are also discussing if I'm carrying differently...higher or lower this time? Bigger or smaller? 
We would love to hear what you have to say!

 And oh yeah, I got a couple of stretch marks this time...boo!

 Micah is helping wrap presents!  Really he just wanted to cut the paper (with playdoh scissors by the way!) and play with tape. Oh yeah, and he is naked, fresh out of the tub, not wanting to get dressed. Oh the adventures in our house!



1 comment:

  1. You're a little bigger this time around but not by much! I think you're carrying lower this time too. Fun comparison! It'll be interesting to see how Adalie compares in birth size to Micah!

    ReplyDelete