Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Busy Weekend

What a busy little weekend we had! Friday night Matt and I had date night, so Micah got to spend some time with Grandma Helga and Grandpa John. Well, after we ran into Grandpa John at El Rodeo having dinner and a margharita! After dinner Matt and I saw the movie Date Night for our date night. It was good to be out of the house doing something together without a baby!
Saturday we all went to do Lory's Place 5K. Matt ran, and Micah, my mom, and I walked. Micah's first 5K! Saturday night we went to Middlebury, Indiana for my grandpa's 72nd birthday. 72 and he is already a great-grandpa!
Last night was Micah's first night alone in his crib in his nursery. He did really well! Didn't wake up for the first time until 4am! But now this morning he is really super cranky. What gives?

No comments:

Post a Comment