Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Micah's first night away

Friday night my sister and brother-in-law (Jess and Myke) volunteered to take Micah-all night! It was his first night away from me in his whole 10 months of life. From the report, it sounded like everything went great. At home, Matt and I had a great time-we spent some time with the youth from our church, then we went to see a movie just the two of us (which we dont get to do very often!) And I slept until 9 on Saturday-also something I probably haven't done in the past 10 months! Then I was able to work out, shower, shop and Old Navy and go grocery shopping-all with out the kid. It was great, I could barely remember what that was like! Thank you Aunt Jess and Uncle Myke!
We went to South Bend Saturday to pick him up and we went for a late lunch at Red Robin, did some shopping at Sams Club and stopped for milkshakes at Sonic. Then Matt went and looked at a motorcycle...I really think this is going to happen now. I have no choice as he saved up all his personal money for months and months to get one!
Micah sharing Daddy's root beer float at Red Robin


Pooped after too much fun in South Bend!

At home today-he wanted to pick out a wine to have!


Then proceeded to raid the fridge



Micah's first real meal (aka, the first time I let him eat off the plate by himself)-baked ziti


This says it all!
As you can see we have our hands full with this one :)






No comments:

Post a Comment