Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Moby wrap, snow day, sweater buddys and more!

The kids are keeping me busy!  Matt went back to work, leaving me to fend for myself.  I knew the day was coming, but it still was a transition to being responsible for both kids by myself!  Good news is, everyone is alive and well!
 Trying out the Peanut Sling. I had this with Micah, but only tried it a few times.  He hated it! On a positive note, Adelie seems to like it, she fell right to sleep!
 Another day I tried the Moby wrap someone made for me. Come to find out I didn't do it quite right, so it will be better next time!  She fell asleep in this too!
 Last Thursday-Snow Day for Matt!  And if he was still working in Watervliet, he would have had 4 by now...

 My cutie pie!
Sorry, I can't seem to rotate my pics...will edit later!

Best friends, mommies and babies!
 Sweater buddys!
 Matt reading Adelie a night time story...

1 comment:

  1. That is funny, I have the exact same peanut sling. We can coordinate with our matching slings and wraps. Baby M loves both of them. He's a snuggle bug.

    ReplyDelete